There are volunteer positions for every type of person/ whether you want to be at the center of the comptetition or behind the scenes. Please send us an email with your contact information. We will end you volunteer information when available. Sign up before January 15th to be guranteed an official Marathon volunteer shirt.
1. Course Marshall - Helps keep runners on course and ensure safety.
2. Crowd Control - Finish: Direct runners after finish chutes and manage restricted areas.
3. Expo Operations - Assist in setup and service.
4. Expo Registration & Pickup - Distribute numbers and T-shirts.
5. Finish Chutes - Assist runners with medals and chip removal.
6. Finish Operations - Assist with setup.
7. Food Distribution - Assist with organization and distribution of refreshments to participants and volunteers.
8. Start Line Operations - Help with signs, crowd direction & control, and cleanup. No heavy lifting.
9. Information Booths - Answer questions from participants, volunteers, and spectators.
10. Water Logistics - Assist distribution to water stations.
11. Water Stations - Get a group of 6-10 friends or co-workers to staff one of our 7 water stations along the course.
12. Any way I can help - Help with any areas that need assistance.